Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Memory Lane Photography

I tried out something a little different. I call it “Memory Lane Photography”.

I was on Pinterst, and I was looking through the photography pins. I found this neat idea where you take old photographs and hold them in place where they were taken and then you take a picture of it! I called it “Memory Lane Photography”, because you have to look through a lot of your old photo albums to try to find a picture that works best for you, which gives you the chance to look through your old photo albums and remember the good old days. 





One problem that I had with this project was that my family went through major renovations 7 years ago, so my house looks completely different when you compare it to my old photos. I tried my best to make it look as similar as possible but it was difficult. Another problem that I had was sometimes I would have glares on the old photos when I was taking pictures of them. I found that I just needed to find a different position to hold the photo in order to avoid a huge glare.

I would suggest that you give this memory lane photography a try because it is a lot of fun! It is also very easy so anyone can do it.  If you want to look at different examples you should look at the pin I saw on pinterst. The website is: thejealouscurator.com

No comments:

Post a Comment