Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Action Shots


I thought that Action shots would be hard to take but they were very easy. I used my sports mode the whole time I took pictures. I was very happy with the results. I went to my younger sisters basketball practice. My dad is her coach so he was fine that I was there taking pictures. Taking action shot pictures would have been more exciting if I had taken them at a game, because the pictures would have been more intense looking. The majority of my pictures are of my sister taking shots and doing layups. I got a couple of pictures of her while doing some practice drills, but a lot of times the girls would get in the way of the picture making it look really crowded which I did not like.

I enjoyed taking action shots because it was fun to watch my sister practice and because I got a lot of funny looking pictures of her and other players doing things or saying things mid sentence so there facial expressions and body motions are quite amusing! I’m definitely going to take these types of pictures more often.
                                                                                  


Things I learned about action shots:
- Take a lot of photos. You will never know if you have enough.
- Shoot from your knees. You get more of the action this way.





No comments:

Post a Comment